AC Maintenance in Lawrenceville, Duluth, Suwanee, GA and Surrounding Areas
Americool For AC Maintenance in Lawrenceville, GA
We have already established the fact that your AC system is very large investment in your home or business. Now let’s look at the best way to protect that investment. Schedule an Appointment for AC maintenance in Lawrenceville, Duluth, Suwanee, GA and Surrounding Areas.
There are a few items of maintenance that you can perform yourself to help the running condition and air quality in your home. Then there are the all-inclusive professional maintenance programs that a company like Americool can implement to keep that Air Conditioning unit running like new. We also provide services for a new AC installation in Lawrenceville, GA.
Let’s take a look at both and you will see the importance of AC maintenance in Lawrenceville, GA.
Various air conditioner owners are not satisfied with the services they receive from their current HVAC contractors. The reason varies from unreasonable hikes in their rates to poor work quality. However, the season of using our air conditioners is about to visit us, and you must find a trustworthy HVAC company for air conditioner maintenance services.
Maintenance plans give immediate benefits and also decrease the likelihood of future issues. Everyone wants their HVAC system to keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Regular maintenance of HVAC will assist in achieving that goal.
Receiving air conditioner maintenance services from a reliable HVAC company ensures that your system works with high-efficiency levels this season and does not unexpectedly break down at odd hours. So let AmeriCool help you with air conditioner services with no complaints.
Monthly Filter Changes/Filter Upgrades
The most proactive thing you can do yourself is to make sure those AC filters get changed on a monthly basis. And with all the current air quality concerns in the world, it might be an ideal time to upgrade your filter choice. You might want to consider some of the HEPA type filters used in hospitals to make your indoor conditioned air as safe as possible for you and your family.
Also, check the outdoor component of your AC system. The condensing unit is the outside portion of your AC system and by it being outside it is subject to things like leaves and tree limbs impeding the air flow. Just make sure the area around your condenser is as debris free as possible. An AC service in Lawrenceville, GA can also help in solving these issues.
Homeowners' AC maintenance suggestions
- Check your air conditioner’s operation a month or two before the peak summer season begins.
- Examine and clean the air filters, evaporator coils, condenser coils, and fins of the air conditioner.
- Use the fan setting on your thermostat for 20-30 minutes when you turn on your air conditioner after 3-4 months.
- Calling an AC service professional a month or two before peak season is regarded as the optimal time.
Best HVAC Maintenance
Ameri Cool takes pride in the services we provide to our customers, irrespective of the request size and complexity. Our technicians ensure that your appliance is free from its current problem and does not malfunction due to underlying problems.
If you want to find a dependable HVAC contractor in Lawrenceville, GA, you can contact us. We provide the following services to families residing in Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Duluth, GA, and other surrounding areas:
- Residential HVAC
- Commercial HVAC
- New construction HVAC
- Remodeling services
Tips for extending the HVACs life
- If you haven’t already, invest in a better filter. High-efficiency filters have an electrostatic charge that attracts the tiniest particles like a magnet.
- Replace the filter every 90 days at the absolute least. You’ll probably need to replace them every month if you have pets.
- Ensure that outside HVAC systems have at least two feet of clearance during the installation.
- During the maintenance, clean the outdoor air-conditioning units, and heat pumps to remove debris such as leaves, pollen, and twigs.
- Ensure that outdoor AC systems and heat pumps are placed on level ground or pads annually.
- Keep blockages at bay. Mix a cup of bleach with water and pour it down the air-conditioner condensate drain once a year to avoid mould and algae accumulation, clogging the drain.
- Replace the carbon monoxide detector batteries in your home once a year.
What Happens in an AC maintenance?
You must have contacted a professional technician various times for an AC maintenance schedule in Lawrenceville, GA. As a responsible company, we inform our customers of our steps during the maintenance schedule to gain their trust. Here is a small checklist that we follow for the high-quality schedule:
- Cleaning of the system.
- Cleaning and replacing of air filters.
- Cleaning evaporator coils and condenser coils.
- Removing clogs and debris from drain line and drain pipe.
- Lubricating parts like blower and condenser fans.
- Inspecting the wiring connections for faults.
- Checking the thermostat settings.
Importance of AC service in Lawrenceville, GA
Many air conditioners often contact us, saying that their systems have lost their efficiency even though they maintained it annually. For the efficient working of your system, you should contact us for AC service in Lawrenceville, GA. Here are some of the various benefits you will get through a service schedule:
- Your air conditioner will have an extended lifespan.
- Your indoor air will remain free from bacteria and allergens.
- Indoor humidity levels will remain under control and as per your comfort.
- We shall install the new technological gadgets for better comfort levels in your system.
We want that our customers receive the best services in one place, and we do so by providing as many HVAC services as possible:
You can trust us for your home’s enhanced lifespan and indoor air quality at affordable rates.
Maintain the overall working capacity of your air conditioner with the help of our professional and skilled technicians.
No repair job is significant when you have our technicians and professionals at your side.
Americool AC Maintenance
Then there are those total maintenance solutions from Americool Air Conditioning and Heating. These preventative type AC maintenance plans are usually performed semiannually and help to identify problem areas before they turn into repair needs.
The last thing you would want is for AC system to lay down on one of those hot and humid Georgia summer days!
The professional service technicians of heating and cooling in Lawrenceville, GA from Americool are just a call or click away for all of your needs of AC maintenance in Lawrenceville, Duluth, and Suwanee, Georgia and surrounding areas.
When Looking For a Reputable AC Repair Provider, Consider The Following Factors:
- Trained professionals: Only a company with well-trained personnel can deliver the best air conditioning repair. Examine whether their technicians have received the essential training and are equipped with the most up-to-date technologies.
- Expertise and experience: A company that has been in the AC repair business for a long time will almost certainly provide better service. The company’s reputation also contributes to its credibility as a repair provider.
- Location: It’s also essential to find out where the AC repair firm is located in relation to your property.
- Safety precautions: Do they take the safety procedures your city’s government has suggested regarding the ongoing COVID situation? Will the technicians on the job use the appropriate clothing to ensure their safety and hygiene? Ask these questions and only hire an agency if the answers are satisfactory.
- Professionalism: How a company treats potential customers reveals a lot about their work ethic and dedication to the industry. It’s essential to pick only a reputable company with trained experts who understand how to handle a customer’s problems.
- Spare parts: Don’t buy cheap-quality or counterfeit spares if you want to save money. Cheap parts are prone to malfunctioning quickly and might degrade your air conditioner’s effectiveness. The quality of spare components is essential in ensuring that your repaired air conditioner works properly and for a long time.
- We provide customized solutions which match your comfort levels and home structure.
- Our technicians are full of tips and tricks to help you take care of your system without frequent professional assistance.
- We focus on details to focus on your comfort, not your appliance.
Whether you live in Lawrenceville or the neighbouring areas, Americool Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. will save money by providing budget-friendly AC maintenance services. To learn more about AC maintenance in Lawrenceville GA, give us a call now at (770)-622-4414.